The Week 2 challenge for the TPT Sellers Challenge is to share my goals and dreams for my TPT business. After joining the seller community one year ago, I have found a lot of enjoyment in this venture and have big plans for the future!
- Share knowledge and grow professionally with other colleagues and scholars– This community is full of knowledgeable people. I learn something new with every person I met, product I create, and blog that I read.
- Pay off debt- Getting an advanced degree while trying to live my life have come at a big cost. I look forward to paying off the debt, one bill at a time.
- Be a successful entrepreneur- I started this business because I wanted to work for myself and do things The Routty Math Teacher way! I am looking forward to gaining more followers, getting more participation, and creating and selling more products. TpT Top Ten Sellers list- here I come!
- Stay at home with my kids- While I do not have kids yet, I am looking forward to the future. I am getting married in 17 days. Yes, 17 days. Wow! We both want children and are planning for me to be able to spend time at home so that I can enjoy all of those precious moments.
- Travel the world- So after 35 years, I just received my first passport– for my honeymoon in Cancun. Now that I have it, and a willing travel partner, I look forward to traveling more. All I need is some help for making it through the plane ride! :o(
What are your dreams for the future? Please share!